Monday, January 21, 2013

Week 13 Lesson 10 I Can Swim And Play Ball 我會游泳還會打球

Dear Parent,

We are going to explore the unit 4 my hobby.
The week 13, we have learned lesson 10-I can swim and play ball.
1,Here is the vocabulary we have learned:

   
From Quizlet CFL 1

2, Conversation: Children are expected to be able to ask and answer what hobby he/she does?
Can you swim?  yes/no  . I can swim and play ball.
 (你會游泳嗎?會,我會游泳還會打球)
I found out our children love swimming during the class

3, Chinese Culture: We introduced Chinese toy "Jian Zi", We plated Jian Zi in the class and did have fun, ask your child to play for you.

Here is the interesting video about Jian Zi
4, Song:  We love singing.
Here are some interesting song we sing in the class

Registration time  starts,

The first semester is almost over and will end on 01-28-2013. The second semester will start on 1/30.

It’s time to register for your child for the 2ed semester. To continue the CFL 1 program in CDM, parents need to fill up the form, attached with a $500 check, and turn in to me by 1/23. 

Ya Chi





No comments:

Post a Comment